Every Life is a Story.
And Every Good Story has Many Chapters.
Hi – – I’m Nan Lewis. I’m a Career Life Reinvention Guide.
What is That?
I provide information and companionship to you as you figure out what you want to do in the next chapter of your life.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your job, career or business isn’t going as you hoped and you’re not happy.
- Your company is downsizing and you’re panicking a little.
- You’re close to or in retirement and wondering what to do with your time.
- You’re feeling kinda lost – – like you’re wasting time and life is passing you by.
- You are in the midst of a big life change and are feeling alone, worried, or discouraged.
If any of that sounds like you, Let me help!
Because I’ve been where you are, more than once!
I know how awful it is to feel like there’s no one you can talk to. It’s not safe to talk with your work collegues…because talk gets around. Your family won’t understand…they think you worry too much. Your friends…well, you don’t want to talk too much about this because you don’t want to be a downer all the time. Plus, they really don’t know what to say.
That’s where I come in.
How do you know I can help you?
I’ll be straight up with you – – I’m not a licensed therapist or counselor, and I’m not a certified Life Coach.
But I HAVE reinvented my life, several times, and have been a:
- Human Resources Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Social Work Intern in a Psychiatric Emergency Room
- Drug Rehab Counselor
- College Student Adviser
- Database Liaison & Technical Writer
- Jewelry Designer
- Small Business Owner
I am a sponge for information and love connecting people with resources that will help them.
I’m an empathic listener and can help you get to the crux of the matter without judgments.
So…What Can I Actually DO to Help?
I’ll be writing this blog & sharing what I know about the process of reinventing your life. I’ll share resources and info that have helped me and might help you get unstuck sooner than if you were struggling alone.
I’m running a closed Facebook Group where people like us can come to talk with others who are going through similar situations. It’s a safe place where we keep our conversations confidential…and it’s a no judgements zone! We can support one another with ideas, information, inspiration, and encouragement.
And I can support you as you explore your ideas for what you want to do in your current situation and what you’d like to move toward for your next chapter. I can be your sounding board; I can be your guide and personal research librarian; and I can be your companion as you go through your process.
What to Do Next??
1) Sign up for the Many Chapters Email List. You’ll be the first to know when new blog articles and resources are posted. And you’ll get a front row seat as I go through my own transition closing down my jewelry business.
2) Follow the Many Chapters Page on Facebook and follow me as I go through my own transition from Jewelry Designer to Career Life Reinvention Guide.
3) Join the Many Chapters Community Room on Facebook and connect with others who are dealing with issues similar to yours. Good people; Good Vibes; Good Discussions.
And Maybe None of This Feels Right For You. That’s Cool.
Thanks for reading this far! Perhaps you know someone – a relative, friend, or colleague – who is going through a career life change, and maybe this could be helpful to them. Please pass this along – – when it comes to creating next chapters, you never know what little bit of info can be the spark that shows the path forward!
(Yup - - That's Some of My Jewelry)
Follow the Many Chapters Facebook Page:
Join the Many Chapters Community Room
(A Closed Facebook Group)