Many Chapters Values Your Privacy
It’s actually very simple: Many Chapters does not share anyone’s information. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we want you to know how we use and protect the personal information you give us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy has been effective since May 5, 2019 and is current.
Who Are We?
Our website address is: https://manychapters.com. This website is owned and operated by Nan Lewis for the purpose of helping people who are making a career life change.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- register on our site
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to a survey
- fill out a form
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request, in addition to receiving occasional announcements, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology (look for the lock in your browser window when making any on-line purchase) and then encrypted into our database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
- understand and save your preferences for future visits
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Do we comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act?
- We have accurately identified the type of information we collect in section 1 above.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into “MY ACCOUNT” and editing the information appearing there.
637 Wyckoff Ave #206
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Email Address: email@example.com