At Your ServiceYour Personal Resource Librarian
Not Sure Where to Start?
There Are So Many Resources Out There!
Change is difficult and takes time. You can only go as fast as you’re ready to go.
Here are some items to shorten your search and light your path. These have helped me…maybe they’ll help you.
Not finding something that feels right for you? Join me in the Many Chapters Community Room on Facebook. We’ll figure something out!
Many Chapters Community Room
This is a closed Facebook group for thoughtful, like-minded people going through a career life transition. It’s a safe place to share feelings, get ideas, give and receive support, or just hang out a while and catch your breath.
- The Science of Mind – Ernest Holmes
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Don Clifton
- What Color’s Your Parachute? – John Bolles
- The Artist’s Way – Julia Cameron
- It’s Never Too Late To Begin Again – Julia Cameron
- Refuse to Choose! – Barbara Sher
- Finding Your Own North Star – Martha Beck
Other People and Websites
Get In Touch
If you’re looking for a certain kind of help and not seeing it here, send me a note and let me know.
I’ll try to point you in the right direction.