Think of Me as Your Personal Resource Librarian
Not Sure Where to Start?
There Are So Many Resources Out There!
Change is difficult and takes time. You can only go as fast as you’re ready to go.
Here are some items to shorten your search and light your path. These have helped me…maybe they’ll help you.
Not finding something that feels right for you? Contact me and we’ll figure something out!
- This Thing Called Life – Ernest Holmes
- 30 Day Mental Diet – The Way to a Better Life – Willis Kinnear
- Everything is Figureoutable – Marie Forleo
- The Science of Mind – Ernest Holmes
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Don Clifton
- What Color’s Your Parachute? – John Bolles
- The Artist’s Way – Julia Cameron
- It’s Never Too Late To Begin Again – Julia Cameron
- Refuse to Choose! – Barbara Sher
- Finding Your Own North Star – Martha Beck
Other People and Websites
- Valerie Young – ChangingCourse
- Angela Montano – ReThink Prayer
- Marie Forleo – marieforleo.com
- Believe and Create – believeandcreate.com
- Lauren Zavlunov – recodewithlauren.com
- Rev Melissa Moorer-Nobles – Morning SIP with Rev Melissa (a Facebook page)
- Steph & Tammy St. Amand – 1 Love Awakening (a Facebook page)
NOTE: This list contains some affiliate links (marked with an *.) While I do get a small commission when you purchase through one of these links, it doesn’t cost you anything additional. I only recommend things here that I’ve personally used and found helpful, and I think they could help you, too.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you’re looking for a certain kind of help and not seeing it here, send me a note and let me know.
I’ll try to point you in the right direction.